Help with using mesh body for a first timer newbie

Hollie Leavitt

Question

Hi, I've just returned to SL after a very long time so I am new to meshes, HUD and all that. So as a starting point, I grabbed two freebie mesh bodies but I'm having trouble making it work. My issues are below.

Altamura Valentina full body mesh (including head): I keep seeing 3 layers of feet. I followed the instructions provided in the notecard exactly. Is anyone able to tell me how I can pick one foot position instead of seeing all three??

Altamura Valentina and Altamura Jenny full body mesh (including head): I can't get the HUD to work at all. I can see the HUD on my screen after clicking on it from my inventory, but whenever I click on any of the HUD selections, it does absolutely nothing - I can't select eyelashes options, can't pick foot position, can't select areas of the body to hide, etc. What am I doing wrong??

These are the images of the foot issue, and also of how the HUD looks like - I've tried clicking on everything with no success.

hmm.PNG

hmm2.PNG

1 answer to this question