Scammed

Lushy4Lyfe94

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Lushy4Lyfe94 said:

I am sorry this happened to you but you need to remove the name from your post.  It is not allowed to name and shame on the forums.  I am afraid nobody can help you get your money back.  LL won't get involved with resident disputes. All we can advise is next time don't pay up front or pay a deposit first.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lushy4Lyfe94 said:

Well if someone sent you a random text in RL and said wire me $1500 and I'll send you some photos and have phone sex with you, would you just flat out believe them and send the money?

you actually give them the money?

those are mostly bots or scammers, never give money directly, use boxes to get and see what you are getting. or only from people you already trust or have a lot of time in with a good picture and stuff

Scammers are normally not old because they are banned so, never trust with money someone less than 6 months.

Also think of sl as real life, if you meet someone on the street and tell you give me 10 bucks and i give you a something without them showing it at least to you first, will you actually give it to them? Its just common sense.