Rezzing

Annastasia Highwater

Question

Hello Annastasia and welcome to SL Forums. If your friend selected a group of items and took them in his inventory, now he has a coalesced object. If he can't rezz the coalesced object even at a sandbox, the only i can think is that includes linden trees. If so, he must to rezz it at a region linden trees are allowed. Please check out the following tutorial by Torley Linden: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Video_Tutorial/Linden_trees_in_coalesced_objects

2 answers to this question

Hello Annastasia and welcome to SL Forums. If your friend selected a group of items and took them in his inventory, now he has a coalesced object. If he can't rezz the coalesced object even at a sandbox, the only i can think is that includes linden trees. If so, he must to rezz it at a region linden trees are allowed. Please check out the following tutorial by Torley Linden: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Video_Tutorial/Linden_trees_in_coalesced_objects

There's a number of reasons for this error message (see Maestro Linden's comment in the jira).

The short answer is that it can be caused by trying to something that is, itself, trying to rez things (a temp rezzer or some forms of teleporter), in which case your friend might have better luck in a no-script sandbox.   Or it could be a temporary problem with SL -- I now and again get that message on my home sim, but if I try half an hour or so later, the problem seems to resolve itself.

Otherwise, as I understand it, your friend will probably need the assistance of a Linden to resolve the matter.

ETA -- I doubt this is because of Linden trees, myself; when that's the problem you get -- or I did, the one time it happened to me -- a very specific message telling you that you can't rez Linden trees in that parcel (or words to that effect).

• Like 3