i bought items from marketplace, they were delivered but i cant find them in my inventory, what now?

Leliel Darkfold

Question

First look at your order history in your marketplace account. Check the exact names of the items then do a search in you recent objects folder. Look also in the objects and lost and found folders just to be sure. If you find your items, it is probable they come as boxes. You will have to unpack them on a land where you have permission to rez objects:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Opening-boxes/ta-p/700185

If you really cannot find your items, you will have to contact the merchant(s). Check their profile to see if they prefer notecards or IMs. Copy/paste your transaction number from your marketplace order history with the exact name of the item, explain precisely the issue you are having and ask politely for a redelivery. Try to be inwolrd when you do so. If the merchants are online at this moment, you may be lucky enough to be redelivered immediately.

1 answer to this question

First look at your order history in your marketplace account. Check the exact names of the items then do a search in you recent objects folder. Look also in the objects and lost and found folders just to be sure. If you find your items, it is probable they come as boxes. You will have to unpack them on a land where you have permission to rez objects:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Opening-boxes/ta-p/700185

If you really cannot find your items, you will have to contact the merchant(s). Check their profile to see if they prefer notecards or IMs. Copy/paste your transaction number from your marketplace order history with the exact name of the item, explain precisely the issue you are having and ask politely for a redelivery. Try to be inwolrd when you do so. If the merchants are online at this moment, you may be lucky enough to be redelivered immediately.