i accidentally payed the wrong person 3600L how do i get it back

jakee Crazyboi

Question

If you politely asked the person to return the lindens explaining you made a mistake and they refuse to return the lindens, then you are out of luck.  Linden Lab will not get involved and ther's no way to "force" the person to return the lindens.  Chaulk it up to experience........you really need to read the notice that you okayed after your gave the lindens to the person.  It says who you are giving the lindens too with an "okay" button.  Mistakes happen........I've done it myself.

I'm surprised the person did not return the lindens though........most people will be very happy to help you out in that situation.  I will say that someday that karma will be returned........in spades.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

If you politely asked the person to return the lindens explaining you made a mistake and they refuse to return the lindens, then you are out of luck.  Linden Lab will not get involved and ther's no way to "force" the person to return the lindens.  Chaulk it up to experience........you really need to read the notice that you okayed after your gave the lindens to the person.  It says who you are giving the lindens too with an "okay" button.  Mistakes happen........I've done it myself.

I'm surprised the person did not return the lindens though........most people will be very happy to help you out in that situation.  I will say that someday that karma will be returned........in spades.

• Like 1