Jump to content

What new uses do you think the General Discussion forum should be put to?


BothamFidor
 Share

Recommended Posts


Eloise Baily wrote:

Now I'm intrigued. Where were you going to slot "nicest" in?

 ETA: Scrub that. It sounds wrong in MANY ways
:D

Unfortunately I can't link you to it because it has disappeared into the unexplained black hole of the forums.

I am amused that a typo for "nicest" is not bleeped out by the ***bleep*** filter, but that any thread that even mentions the possibility of relations between already related relations is nuked at conception - despite it actually being legal in some states of the USA and most countries globally!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Trying to get others to agree with one's rather exaggerated sense of self-coolness by spamming a lot of snarky threads? Oh wait, that's been done...

I wouldn't mind so much if they hadn't stickied their self-serving sentimental slush so the actual interesting stuff disappears below the fold. This is propagandist censorship of the worst kind. RIC the posts and get them unstuck!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


BothamFidor wrote:


Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Trying to get others to agree with one's rather exaggerated sense of self-coolness by spamming a lot of snarky threads? Oh wait, that's been done...

I wouldn't mind so much if they hadn't stickied their self-serving sentimental slush so the actual interesting stuff disappears below the fold. This is propagandist censorship of the worst kind. RIC the posts and get them unstuck!!!

Too much of anything can get old quickly, be it self-serving sentimental slush or smug, sensatiionalized snark or even the letter "S". When are you going to come out of your altcave and join us in-world, Botham? I've been searching on you and you haven't shown up yet. You sound interesting, though probably not as interesting as you think you are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Too much of anything can get old quickly, be it self-serving sentimental slush or smug, sensatiionalized snark or even the letter "S". When are you going to come out of your altcave and join us in-world, Botham? I've been searching on you and you haven't shown up yet. You sound interesting, though probably not as interesting as you think you are.

You don't think I am stupid enough to compromise the stability and future of my inworld business empire by entrusting it to the capricious nature of a hungover moderator who just got dumped by her girlfriend before being informed she had been scheduled Christmas Day and New Year's Eve shifts? This is, of course, a disposable forum alt.

Don't be surprised if you receive overly-familiar invitations from strange men via IM inworld in the near future.

Although isn't that what happens all the time?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it feels like a bot is asking all those questions that we have had tons of threads on already..

i'm waiting for them to ask how pocket lint motivates my sl  or bacon or tire air..

what about jello..there is always room for jello..

bleh..feels like spam more than anything really and it's eating up the front page..because the stickies are also still as posts rather than the post actually turing into a sticky..

so it's twice the space for something that bore the daylights out of people..unless this is their way of keeping us on the second page out of site from everyone that comes to the forums..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


BothamFidor wrote:


Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Too much of anything can get old quickly, be it self-serving sentimental slush or smug, sensatiionalized snark or even the letter "S". When are you going to come out of your altcave and join us in-world, Botham? I've been searching on you and you haven't shown up yet. You sound interesting, though probably not as interesting as you think you are.

You don't think I am stupid enough to compromise the stability and future of my inworld business empire by entrusting it to the capricious nature of a hungover moderator who just got dumped by her girlfriend before being informed she had been scheduled Christmas Day and New Year's Eve shifts? This is, of course, a disposable forum alt.

Don't be surprised if you receive overly-familiar invitations from strange men via IM inworld in the near future.

Although isn't that what happens all the time?

 

This avatar is my main and she's a teen girl. WOW, does it happen all the time...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...