Jump to content

Looking for people that wanna hang


Recommended Posts


Victory Atlas wrote:

I started  a group and I really hope some people  join to have a good time  and maybe  Ill find my  one.

Victory

Victory is kind of a long name (three syllables). I would suggest either going by Vic or Tory, depending on your gender. What do you mean by find your one? You mean your soulmate? The missing piece of the puzzle that is you?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:  What do you mean by find your one? You mean your soulmate? The missing piece of the puzzle that is you?

 

 

Something poetic about that.

Yes there is, like a lot of Randall's posts. You can always count on him for things poetic, or dirty minded, or sometimes both :smileyvery-happy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


UncommonTruth wrote:

Yes there is, like a lot of Randall's posts. You can always count on him for things poetic, or dirty minded, or sometimes both :smileyvery-happy:


That's like sex. Sometimes it's so equisite and perfect, it feels like poetry. Sometimes it just feels dirty. And sometimes it's so dirty it's beautiful, like a Bukowski poem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...


Randall Ahren wrote:


UncommonTruth wrote:

Yes there is, like a lot of Randall's posts. You can always count on him for things poetic, or dirty minded, or sometimes both :smileyvery-happy:


That's like sex. Sometimes it's so equisite and perfect, it feels like poetry. Sometimes it just feels dirty. And sometimes it's so dirty it's beautiful, like a Bukowski poem.

he always make me laugh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...