Seeking Friendship, Come at me. :D

OhMyHoney

Oh! Hello,  I'm Honey.   I'm a bubbly and sweet person whose looking for friends with the same or simular interests that I do.   You can safely IM me in world, I won't eat you.

I'm into roleplaying, music, general chatting, astrology, and anime.... I'm into a lot of other things too,  Uhm... I guess that's it... Really...  Yeah.. That's it.

I'm nineteen years old, I'll be twenty in a couple of months,  My personality vaires from day to day, I don't mesh well with people who can't take a joke and I absolutely loathe txt tlkers...  Mostly because I can't understand what they are trying to get across to me.   Now that's it.

OhMyHoney wrote:

Oh! Hello,  I'm Honey.   I'm a bubbly and sweet person whose looking for friends with the same or simular interests that I do.   You can safely IM me in world, I won't eat you.

I'm into roleplaying, music, general chatting, astrology, and anime.... I'm into a lot of other things too,  Uhm... I guess that's it... Really...  Yeah.. That's it.

I'm nineteen years old, I'll be twenty in a couple of months,  My personality vaires from day to day, I don't mesh well with people who can't take a joke and I absolutely loathe txt tlkers...  Mostly because I can't understand what they are trying to get across to me.   Now that's it.

Hi Honey!  Look me up in world and friend me if you wish!  I would love to meet ya!

Peace!