I am told that my land is not my land though I have been told previously that it is my land. I can't

Spider Moonshadow

Question

Hi, this needs a bit more information - and don´t think you will get an official response from LindenLab, we all just users as you.

Did you rent this land from Lindens (Mainland) or a Private Landlord ?

If you buy land or use a Linden Home, your name will show up in the About-Land. Then you can set the land to a group you created to give your friends rights to rezz or ....

One reason could be that "your" land is owned by a group and you need to wear this tag to rezz things.

But again without further information not much help can be provided.

Monti

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hi, this needs a bit more information - and don´t think you will get an official response from LindenLab, we all just users as you.

Did you rent this land from Lindens (Mainland) or a Private Landlord ?

If you buy land or use a Linden Home, your name will show up in the About-Land. Then you can set the land to a group you created to give your friends rights to rezz or ....

One reason could be that "your" land is owned by a group and you need to wear this tag to rezz things.

But again without further information not much help can be provided.

Monti

• Like 1

Threats and demands are pretty pointless here, as all of us are residents just like you and can only offer suggestions. "My" checks don't show anything, as I haven't made any and don't know what you're talking about.

Your post is pretty confusing. You had land, and now you don't have land, and you can't rez a cat because it's not you land? I'm guessing the rezzing thing is because you don't have rez rights. Is this mainland from LL, or a private estate? (Are you a Premium member, using either your free 512sqm or paying LL extra tier? If so, it's mainland. Or are you paying another resident or tier box? If so, it's private.) LL can help if you're talking about mainland, but NOT if you're renting privately.

You say previously it was your home? Have you been paying on it regularly? Did you miss any payments? If you haven't been paying or you were too late on a payment, your home may have been "repossessed." Meaning it is no longer your home, because you didn't pay for it.

Please edit your post and clarify what you mean. It sounds like you wrote it when you were angry, and it's pretty confusing. Calm down and explain more.

• Like 1

I agree.  This is a very confusing message.  You can't "rex in" your cat, but you want it back? You bought two homes and were "looking forward to buying land" , but you think that you already have land? Somebody (?) told you that you don't have land? You're going to have to be much clearer about what the problem is if you want any help solving it.  Don't start a new thread.  Just click the Options link in the upper right corner of this one, select EDIT, and add some clarifying information.

• Like 1