Do you own a lovely sim that is worth a visit? Consider this.

Consider specifying your machinima policy in the land covenant. You might be pleasantly surprised to see what p[eople make if you give permission up front. Films spread the word and are just generally fun. Conversely, stating 'No" up front saves everyone time and trouble.

Machinimatographers need permission to film; still photography is allowed unless specifically forbidden.

It's in your best interest to state your machinima policy in Covenant.

Note: this is a general statement of information I think most sim owners don't know. The information is this: To give machinimatographers up-front permission* to film without tracking you down you MUST state your machinima policy in the Covenant tab of About Land.

I'm not talking about me, but anyone.

* Or indeed to state if your policy is to allow no filming.

Yes good info. I did not know you had to give permission for your land marked "public" to be filmed.

I guess if I owned a club, or a venue that had residents in it all the time. There would also have to be the provision, that every user that will be included in the film, must also be asked permission for their names and avatars to be filmed. If I owned a public venue for romance. I sure would hate for Becky to find out thru a video ad that Jim (her BF)  was dancing and kissing Suzy (Her BFF) at my establishment lol