The land I bought is not there when I teleport to it.

hlh3230

Question

I'm mulling:

Did you "buy" a parcel by a very small amount of money (perhaps L$1)?

That parcel is in a Private Region (not Mainland)? If the parcel is in a Private Region, have you read the Covenant and if there is something about "rental pay"?

Are you sure that the parcel does not require that in addition to "buying" it, otherwise you pay a rent? (and you forgive pay that rent to the owner, or to a box, or ...)

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

I'm mulling:

Did you "buy" a parcel by a very small amount of money (perhaps L$1)?

That parcel is in a Private Region (not Mainland)? If the parcel is in a Private Region, have you read the Covenant and if there is something about "rental pay"?

Are you sure that the parcel does not require that in addition to "buying" it, otherwise you pay a rent? (and you forgive pay that rent to the owner, or to a box, or ...)

• Like 1

Answering the edit of your post.

If you land is/was on Mainland and you are sure that IS your land I cannot imagine the cause of the problem. If a) you have no abandoned the land and if b) you have not sell the land and if c) you don't have downgraded your account to Basic ... well I have no idea about how to help you. I've never heard that a parcel is sold or return to LL by itself.

Your better way is contact inmediatly with Support by ticket or (faster) Live Chat.

• Like 1