i just abandon my land, will i be bill tomorrow?

Drago Blackheart

Question

Yes.  Because land tier is paid for the previous month, not the upcoming month.  You pay a monthly tier based on the greatest amount of land that you owned at any one time over the last 30 days.

This is assuming you are talking about paying land tier.  If you are talking about going from a premium to a basic account and you abandon your free 512 land or Linden Home, and you have changed your account from premium to basic then No, you should not have to pay anything tomorrow.  Unlike land tier, account payments are paid in advance.

--Cinn

1 answer to this question

Yes.  Because land tier is paid for the previous month, not the upcoming month.  You pay a monthly tier based on the greatest amount of land that you owned at any one time over the last 30 days.

This is assuming you are talking about paying land tier.  If you are talking about going from a premium to a basic account and you abandon your free 512 land or Linden Home, and you have changed your account from premium to basic then No, you should not have to pay anything tomorrow.  Unlike land tier, account payments are paid in advance.

--Cinn