Does LL keep a list of all avis I have ever made?

ayinde Inglewood

Question

Well, there can only be one avatar associated with each account.  Each alt is an avatar with a separate account.  If you mean that you want to find all of your former alts, you might start by looking in your own Calling Cards file, assuming that you were friends with your own alts.  If that doesn't work, you may have to be a bit careful.  You are only supposed to have a maximum of five accounts, so if you start asking and they find out that you have had more, they could technically delete some of those accounts.  Frankly, I don't know if anyone has ever tested that, but I wouldn't want to be the first one. 

2 answers to this question

Well, there can only be one avatar associated with each account.  Each alt is an avatar with a separate account.  If you mean that you want to find all of your former alts, you might start by looking in your own Calling Cards file, assuming that you were friends with your own alts.  If that doesn't work, you may have to be a bit careful.  You are only supposed to have a maximum of five accounts, so if you start asking and they find out that you have had more, they could technically delete some of those accounts.  Frankly, I don't know if anyone has ever tested that, but I wouldn't want to be the first one. 

If you have not uninstall all the data about secondlife, you might be able to find log files of each avatar you made on your hard disc.

• Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\SecondLife\Avatarname\chat.txt
  • Windows 7 and Vista: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\chat.txt
  • Mac OSX: Users/Username/Library/Application Support/SecondLife/Avatarname/chat.txt